Friday 25 January 2013

NOTD - Chanel Madness

Hello Everyone,

Another NOTD post for you today.  So far I have blogged every nail look I have been wearing this year and I hope I can carry this on throughout the year.  There nice easy blog posts to write and quick for you to read so hope you like and enjoy them.

This time I used another Chanel nail varnish from my collection called Madness.  I really lovely light chocolate brown colour.

Formulation:- As always with Chanel the formulation was brilliant.  Not to thick, not to thin.  Very easy to apply neatly to the nails and just a dream nail varnish to work with.

Colour payoff:- The colour payoff again is just amazing.  One coat would do if you were in a rush but with two coats you get a real high quality finish that shoes the true richness of this lovely brown shade.

Colour:- A gorgeous chocolate brown shade but the lighter scale of chocolate brown.  Leaves your hands looking and feeling very glamorous.  Perfect shade for these colder months and looks good with neally every style and colour of clothing.

Staying power:-  As always I can't give an exact answer as I paint my nails every 2-3 days anyway.  This photo was taken after 2 days of wear before I took it off to do the next colour and as you can see no chips or peeling yet.  I would guess that without a top coat you would get 4 days wear and with a top coat perhaps 5-6 days wear....Obviously depending on what you put your hands and nails through on a day to day basis.

Overall:- A gorgeous colour.  Another gem in the Chanel nail varnish line, one I'm very glad I picked up and would re-purchase when this runs out.

Thanks for reading, hope you like the new way I have written this post.

Speak Soon,
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment