Wednesday 20 February 2013

NOTD - Rimmel - Caramel Cupcake

Hi Everyone,

Quick one to get today started, Nail of the day post for you.

I am constantly on the hunt for my purfect nude nail varnish and by golly I think I have found it.  I putchased the rimmel 60 seconds in Boots.

 
Because the nude was so good it did prove difficult to photograph but the above is the best of a bad bunch.
 
Formulation:- The formulation of this nail varnish was surprisingly good.  As I normally tend to veer towards the Chanel nail polishes in my collection which are understandably A-MA-ZING I do tend to expect alot when using other brands but this one certainly didn't dissapoint.
 
Colour payoff:- One coat would do but two coats leaves you with the tru bottle colour.
 
Colour:- The colour is a really lovely warm brown tones nude.  It suits my skin perfectly and gives them a well cared for natural shine.
 
Overall I am very pleased with this nail polish and will certainly be purchasing more from this collection.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak soon,
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment