Monday 29 April 2013

NOTD - NYC - Midtown Mink

This nail varnish was super cheap at around the £2.49 mark. I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it was if I am being honest. The colour was lovely, a gorgeous dark chocolate brown, very classic and elegant looking. The application was a little tricky. I applied the first coat onto my nail and it seemed a little patchy. I applied a second coat hoping this would make the patchiness better but in some cases it made it a little worse as when applying the second coat it seemed to pick up the bottom coat. (probably not the best way of describing it sorry). I applied a third coat and a top coat and it seemed a little better after that. In certain lights I could still see a little patchiness but it wasn’t noticeable enough to bother me. Over all a lovely colour and good polish for a cheaper brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment