Wednesday 1 May 2013

NOTD - Deborah Lippmann - Ruby Red Slippers

OMG…I love this nail varnish. I had this in my stocking at Christmas from my boyfriend (I know, I know, well trained LOL) It takes 3 coats to get the build up and opacity shown in the picture. It’s a gorgeous black nail polish with a mixture of fine red glitter and larger hexagonal glitter shapes suspended in it. It applied fairly easily for a glitter polish, the brush made it easy to apply and get a good coverage of both polish and glitter. I applied a top coat and it left my nails looking super shiny and also feeling fairly smooth considering it was a glitter polish (most glitter polishes leave you with a rough scratchy feeling). My normal bug bear of removing glitter polishes does not apply with this one. I got myself prepared for a an hour of nail varnish removing but it was over and done with in about 20 minutes. All in all I love this nail polish and can’t wait to get more from the Deborah Lippmann range.

No comments:

Post a Comment