Friday 12 July 2013

Beauteco Box - July 2013

Hello Everyone,

Time for another Beauteco Box and I must say I think I am more impressed with this box than I was the first one.  It has added another selection of products to my already overly long list of reviews to do so please bare with me and please expect it to take a fair while to get through all the reviews I have to come including reviews from my last Beauteco box, superdrug haul, birthday presents (blog to come) and birthday shopping haul (Blog to come).

This will be a fairly quick blog post, a run through of what I have received this month as I haven't opened them or used any of them yet so there will be no opinions or anything, just a quick introduction to the product included the information printed on the leaflet inside the box.

If you don't already know Beauteco is a monthly subscription box priced at the standard £10 plus £2.95 for postage and packaging.  The difference with this one is they give you 3 boxes to choose from and you can pick the one you want delivered.

Without further ado, lets get onto the box.

 
Firstly the box came beautifully packaged just like last month, this time I had bright blue tissue paper instead of the hot pink I had last month.  The only down side to this box is the 'Hello' card which lists products received didn't have any prices on so I won't mention prices on this blog post but will research them and include them when I review each product.


 
Firstly I received 2 extra little sachets from a brand called Pukka.  They are both the same and they are little samples of the Gentle cleanser.
 
Also from Pukka I received this 10ml sample sized Radiance Serum.  I am excited to give this a try as my skin can tend to look a little lack lustre at times and does seem to need a bit of a radiance boost.
"A wonder serum that will leave your skin feeling fresh and bright, gently fragranced with sandalwood.  Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive"

 
FULL SIZE PRODUCT - I received this Soft Kajal Liner from Art Deco.  I'm not sure of the colour of this as I haven't opened it yet but the product code is 01A3.  I also received another product from Art deco which you will see further down.
 
"The soft kajal liner with natural antioxidants contains a colour intensive mine with a soft, gel-like texture.  It can be applied pleasantly soft and is very long-lasting.  The liner is ideal for drawing a line around the eyes and perfectly suited for the inner eyelid"
 
FULL SIZE PRODUCT - I received this Neal & Wolf product called Harmony which is an intensive Care treatment for all hair types.
 
"Harmony has been specifically created to repair damaged hair, using a unique combination of intensive conditioners that deliver and instant transformation"
 
FULL SIZE PRODUCT - Another product from Neal & Wolfe this time called Evelate.  This is a volumizing lotion for use on towel dried hair.
 
"Wave goodbye to drab, limp locks and hello to luxuriously thick hair, filled with body.  Evelate has been designed to leave hair stronger, fuller and give more control"
 
FULL SIZE PRODUCT - The second Art Deco product I received was this eye shadow base.
 
"The eye shadow base with a soft, creamy consistency prevents the deposition of eye shadow in the eyelid crease and makes the powder eye shadows highly long-lasting, intense and brilliant.  The eye shadow is being applied easier, distributed better and lasts longer.  This way, little particles cannot become loose, making it ideal for contact lens wearers"
 
And that is everything I received, as you can see I got 4 full size products which is just amazing for a subscription beauty box, I cannot wait to see what boxes I get to choose from next month.
 
Like I mentioned previously I will blog about each product as and when I use them.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment