Saturday 24 August 2013

NOTD - L'Oreal Color Riche - Marie Antoinette

 
L'Oreal Color Riche - Marie Antoinette - £3.99 - Here.
 
This is the second nail varnish I have tried from this particular range and they have certainly left me wanting more. 
 
This nail varnish applied so easily.  It is just the right consistency between being too thick and too thin.  I wore two coats in the photo above which left me with a natural pink sheer colour.  It is sheer but still obvious enough for people to notice you have it on.
 
It lasted about 4 days before chipping which I thought was fairly good.
 
The colour range of these nail varnishes is surprisingly good and I can't wait to get my hands on more and try some of there Autumnal and winter colours.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment