Wednesday 7 August 2013

REVIEW:- Just Bitten Kissable Blam Stain - Cherish





 
Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Cherish - £5.99 - Here.
 
I know I am late on the band wagon with this one but I am on it none the less.  Over the past few months many high street brands have brought out there own version of the hugely popular Clinique chubby sticks and this is one of them and the first one I have tried.
 
Its by Revlon and is called the Just Bitten Kissable Blam stain.  Its aimed at being a balm textured lip colour that leaves a slight glossy finish that also leaves a stain on your lips.
 
I will start with the packaging before we get onto the product itself.  It comes in the as usual stick form packaging with the screw bottom to move the product up and down.  This is a plus for me as it means no messy sharpening, you just simply screw the product upwards when it is getting a little low.  The packaging colour resembles the colour of the product within which makes for great ease of access when it is amongst the rest of your collection, you can see which colour it is and simply grab and go.
 
 
The product itself is your typical chubby stick dupe.  A big fat crayon type stick.  It is fairly easy to apple.  I tend to start by outlining my lips and then shading in the rest of them.  Its a soft texture but with a firmness that makes for easy application.
 
The end result is just right the right amount of colour and shine for me.  It feels very balm like in that it is soft and moisturising on the lips but has more pigmentation than you would normally see in a tinted balm.  The colour intensity is pretty darn good, extremely close to the colour pay off you would expect to see from a lipstick.
 
The glossiness of this product isn't what I would describe as glossy, more like a subtle shiny sheen.  A really good hybrid of gloss, lipstick and balm all in one nifty little stick.
 
 
This photo was taken just after application, I didn't think of taking more photos throughout the day to show you the wear on this so your just going to have to imagine.
 
It does stain like the name suggests.  Not massively but once the instant colour and glossiness has worn off you are left with a hint of colour on the lips which does last for a fair amount of time.  If I was wearing this product to work I would only touch up around lunch time after I have eaten and that would probably see me through until home time.
 
All in all a great product and one that I am happy to have in my collection.  I look forward to purchasing more shades.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment