Sunday 11 August 2013

REVIEW:- Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipgloss - Pink Shock

 
Maybelline - Colour Sensational Lip Gloss - £6.19 - Here.
 
I am a huge fan of the Colour Sensational line from Maybelline.  I love the lipsticks and the lipglosses and this one did not disappoint.
 
I actually purchased this from Fragrance Direct so not sure if this particular colour is available from the likes of Boots or Superdrug but if it isn't there are many more colours to choose from.
 
It comes in a clear plastic tube so you can easily see the colour of the product...a fact I love.  It makes it easy to pick out the colour you want and grab it with a quick glance.
 
I loved the colour of this one as soon as I saw it on the website and straight away started googling images of it so I could see what it looked like in person.
 
It is a gorgeous bright pink fuchsia colour, a colour I feel was missing from my lip-gloss collection before this became its newest member. When it comes to lip gloss I am always a little dubious about bright colours like this as lip glosses are so sheer that sometimes the colour on your lips just does not do the product any justice at all but this one pleasantly surprised me.
 
 
The colour was just as bright and just as pigmented on my lips as it looked in the pan.
 
I loved the texture of these nail polishes to, they stay on your lips for a fairly good period of time without being sticky or tacky which I personally hate.
 
 
 
Once the initial shine had gone from my lips after about 2 - 3 hours of wear I was left with a subtle but still obviously there hint of colour which remained on my lips for a further couple of hours.
 
All in all I was really pleased with this lip gloss and can't wait to purchase more from this line.  They last well, have amazing pigmentation and don't leave you with a nasty stick residue that seems to attract your whole head of hair to your lips when the slightest breeze occurs.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment