Thursday 22 August 2013

REVIEW:- Stilla Eyeshadow - Kitten

 
Stilla Eyeshadow - Kitten - £12 - Here.

 
I bought this eye shadow back in July when we went to London shopping and I don't think a single day has gone by that I have worn make-up and not worn this.
 
It is by Still and is not only the first Stilla eye shadow I have owned but the first ever Stilla product I have owned.  It was on my list to buy in London and I do not regret it one bit.
 
Kitten is a gorgeous champagne colour and I have used it in many ways which I will go on to explain in just a minute.  Its a beautiful champagne colour with gorgeous shimmer in it that gives you a pretty sheen instead of being overly glittery.
 

 
I have used this as an eye shadow all over the lid with just a touch of something darker in the crease for some definition.  It leaves a beautiful shimmery sheen all over your lid and is truly gorgeous.  I really love this as a day to day look when I don't want something too heavy on the lid.
 
When I am wearing something heavier on the lid I apply this using a Real Techniques accent brush to just the inner corners of my eyes to really brighten them up and open them.  As this is a pale colour with some added shimmer it really does the job perfectly.
 
Another thing I do with this is put a very light dusting on an eye shadow brush and gently sweep it over the lid on top of whatever eye shadow I am wearing that day to add a little something extra.
 
And the fourth and final thing I use this eye shadow for is to do a small line on my lower lash line on the outer of my eye, again this just opens my eyes and makes them look a little brighter.
 
I have never experienced so many comments about an eye shadow as I do when I am wearing this, it really is a little gem in my eye shadow collection and I couldn't be more pleased with it.
 
Have you tried any of the Stilla eye shadows? What should I try next?
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment