Tuesday 20 August 2013

REVIEW:- Tresemme 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion

 
Tresemme - 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion - £5.49 - Here.
 
About 2 months ago I placed an order from Superdrug and have gradually been working my way through the products to review for you all and I think this is one of two remaining to review.  I bough this blow dry lotion along with a texturized wave spray also from Tresemme which I have already reviewed.
 
This product is aimed at creating dramatic volume that lasts whilst also keeping your hair touchable.  It states that it is a light weight formula and has added heat protectant...bonus.
 
I have given this a thorough testing and used in for all different circumstances.  It comes in a spray bottle which makes for easy application so a good point there.  After reading the instructions I knew that I was meant to spray all over and then into the roots of my hair also.
 
After blow drying I was really impressed with the results.  My hair looked fuller without looking too crazy big and was still manageable.  I managed to run the straighteners through my hair to get rid of any kinks and was still left with voluminous hair.  I added a touch of hair spray just to keep it all in check and went about my day.
 
I loved the look this product gave me.  A really natural fuller version of my natural hair.  I have quite thick hair anyway so volume isn't really a problem, I just wanted to give my hair an added pazaaz which this product certainly did. 
 
My only gripe is that it doesn't look as voluminous the next day.  This product does well the day you use it but don't expect it to last for days, but then for £5.49 can you really go wrong?
 
I would highly recommend giving this a go, I thoroughly enjoyed using it.
 
Thanks for Reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment