Monday 2 September 2013

August Favourites 2013

 
August Favourites 2013
 
OMG....It's the end of August, the end of summer and officially the start of Autumn.  I can't believe how quickly this year is going, it will be Christmas before we know it.
 
Anyway on to August favourites:-
 
  • DOVE Go Fresh Deoderant in Pomegranate and lemon verbena.  I am a really fussy deodorant buyer, I hate the chalky scent that you can sometimes get with deoderants.  This one though is really clean and fresh smelly, super cheap and affordable and works to.
 
  • Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer - I have been using this nearly every day throughout the month of August, its a really quick and easy to apply moisturizer and because it soaks in so quickly is perfect for use in the mornings.
 
  • Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray - I have been really loving this spray during the month of August.  We have been having really lovely weather here in the UK and when I wake up in the mornings and don't want to faff about with my hair this is perfect.  I spray it in, scrunch my hair and I am good to go.
 
  • Chanel Coco Madamoiselle Eau de toilette - I have been loving this perfume all month.  It is a really grown up girly scent, I get compliments every time I wear it, it lasts all day and I just cannot get enough of it recently.
 
  • Bliss Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Lotion - This is again another really quick and easily absorbed body lotion.  It smells just like summer and leaves my skin feeling super soft.
 
  • Jergens Ultra Healing Body Lotion - I got this sample in a magazine a couple of months ago and started using it a couple of weeks ago.  It is for dry - very dry skin which isn't my skin type at all so I have been using it on my feet at night time and I wake up with really soft feet.
 
  • Garnier BB Cream - I have been loving this recently in place of a foundation.  It has been super hot so I havn't wanted to wear a really full face of make-up and this has been a perfect replacement to just even my skin tone out and make it look a little better than it does naturally.
 
  • L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Nude - This has been my day time lipstick of choice this month.  Again with the natural look it just makes my lips look really pretty without looking too heavy. 
 
  • YSL - Rouge Volupte Shine in 13 (Pink in Paris) - When I have wanted something a little brighter on my lips this is the lipstick I have been turning too.  Its super lightweight and moisturising in a really beautiful pink colour.
That is everything that I have been loving for the month of August,
 
I hope you enjoyed this post.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment