Monday 19 May 2014

NOTD ~ Chanel Lilas


I picked this nail varnish up last summer, I have had a look on the Chanel and Boots website and unfortunately I don't think it is available to buy anymore, that aside I still thought it deserved a mention on my blog.

The colour is a gorgeous dark orange and is just stunning for this time of year.  There is no shimmer in the polish so it is pure colour and it is just such an easy colour to wear.

As with all Chanel Nail varnishes the application is super easy.  The brush is just the right size to coat the nail easily with minimal mess and streaks.  It took 2 coats to get the opacity shown in the pictures and with a top coat the nail varnish looks super shiny and chic.

The nail varnish lasts well with no chipping for the first 3-4 days and then very small edging chips after that.

A gorgeous colour and one that I can see getting a lot of use throughout the coming months.


Thanks for reading,

Speak Soon,

Natalie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment