Pic taken from Google Images (We heart it)
So I know it has been a while and all I can say is I am truly sorry for that. Life keeps getting in the way and I have had a lot on my plate at the moment. I have given you explanations before but I'm not going to bore you with one today. Instead I am just going to simply say that this is a new beginning.
Yesterday was my birthday and I had the most wonderful day. I will do a couple of blog posts all about it showing you what I got and what I did. I am currently on one of my new birthday presents, I am writing this from my brand new Macbook Air. I am completely in love with it and am so over-whelmed by the gifts I have received this year.
Not only do I have a brand new laptop but a brand new camera which I treated myself to and in the words of my other half Dan 'The best internet money can buy'. This is all now enabling me to create the blog I have always dreamed of and along with it a Youtube channel which I am really excited about. I am determined to keep blogging and put this amazing and very generous gift to the good use it was intended.
Without waffling on too much more I am going to tell you what this blog post is all about. A couple of weeks ago I watched a Youtube Video by Alfie Deyes or as he is more commonly known Pointless Blog TV. He created a list of 25 things he wanted to do this summer and I after a while of thinking about it I decided what a great idea that would be. To create a summer full of exciting things and to create some memories that will last a lifetime. In this post I will be telling you my list of 25 things I want to do this summer and then as I complete each one I will of course blog about it to let you know how I got on.
If you want to get in on the action then please do and let me know how you get on, I would love to know.
Without further ado....My List. (with a couple of extra at the bottom)
1. Go for a country walk
2. Bake some amazing cookies
3. Do Airkix
4. Workout regularly
5. Lose a stone (I have already started a healthy eating plan and exercise routine which I will blog about in due course).
6. Eat Breakfast outside
7. Bake some cake pops
8. Make a designer purchase
9. Have a girly day with my mum
10. Visit my family in Wales
11. Spend time with Gracie (my cousin)
12. Go to a model village
13. Spend time with Katie and Eva (my long-term best friend who I have known since I was 4 and her daughter, I love them to pieces but don't get to see them as often as i would like)
14. Spend time with Mandy and the kids (Another great friend of mine and her family who I again don't get to see as often as I would like)
15. Go Geo-caching
16. Bake some healthy breakfast muffins
17. Make a fruit smoothie
18. Go for an evening walk along the beach and dip my toes in the sea
19. Do the 11 happy days challenge (this I am starting today and number 1 will be on my instagram, twitter and blog later today)
20. Make a summer playlist
21. Finally accept and come to terms with the passing of my Grandad and visit his tree.
22. Read lots and review each book I read
23. Spend some time with Dan on his motorbike - He shoes an interest in my favourite things and I should do the same for him
24. Drive a Ferrari
25. At the end of the summer make a photo collage of the summer to hang on the wall to remind me of all the good times
AND A COUPLE OF EXTRAS TO CONTINUE EVEN AFTER SUMMER HAS ENDED
1. Really make a go of blogging, make my blog design look nicer and more attractive, write about lots of different things and not just beauty reviews (thats why I added the AND MORE part of my blog name in, link products mentioned and just generally make it a nicer slice of the internet.
2. Make a go at Youtube, create a channel that I would enjoy watching as an outsider
3. Keep my life generally more organised and in order
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING,
Don't forget to let me know if you decide to do a summer list like this.
Speak to you all very soon,