Wednesday 9 July 2014

NOTD| L'oreal Color Riche - So Chic Pink



I placed a super drug order about a week ago and took advantage of there buy 2 get one free on L'oreal products by ordering some new summer nail varnishes.  This was one of them.  On the website it looked completey different to how it does in real life but I still really really like it.

It is a beautiful orangey/coral/ pink hybrid and unlike anything I have in my collection.  The L'oreal colour riche nail varnishes come in tiny sleek rectangle shaped bottles with a classy gold lid making them perfect for travel as they don't take up too much space.

They apply effortlessly.  The brush is just the right size to coat the nail in two strokes and applies just the right amount of product without over applying.

It dries fairly quickly and I help it with a top coat and a speed dry spray (more on this soon).  It is touch dry in under a minute but can still be a little soft so I tend to not do anything to strenuous with my hands for a little while after painting my nails.  This is not something strict to this product, I tend to do that with all nail varnishes.


I took it off after 4 days of wear so not 100% certain of its whole wear time but when I took it off it was still looking perfect with no cracks, chips or other signs of wear.

I really like this nail varnish and will certainly purchase more from this range.  They have a brilliant colour selection and something for everyone.

Thanks for reading,

Speak Soon,

Natalie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment