Sunday 14 October 2012

Sunday Pamper #3

Hello ladies,

Today has been the perfect Autumnal day for me, the weather is crisp and chilly, the sun is shining, I've got lamb in the oven slow cooking, a Costa Gingerbread Latte in my hand and blogging is resuming.  I havn't done a Sunday pamper blog post for a few weeks now, life has certainly gotten in the way and we have ended up being so busy that I havn't had time to participate in my normal Sunday routine.

Now Autumn is definatley upon us and winter is most certainly on its way my Sunday pamper blogs should get more frequent, as the cold weather dawns on us we tend to go out less and less and my Sunday pamper evenings are a sure fire way to help me relax before a week at work.

I have chosen all the products I will be using tonight and am here now to share them with you.

 
I have chosen this chocolate bubble bath from N-Spa, mmmm, it smells delicious.
 
 
After washing my hair I will be using Toni & Guy Nourish for blonde hair hair mask.
 
 
To exfoliate my body I will be using 'My Coconut Island' body scrub from Treaclemoon which I picked up the other day at my local Tesco.
 
 
To exfoliate my face I will be using a regular item on my blog, the St.Ives Fresh Skin Apricot invigorating scrub.
 
 
Another favourite of mine recently that I will be using is the Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask.
 
 
When I get out the bath I will be slathering my feet in this.  Heel Genius by Soap & Glory before I pop on a pair of cosy slipper socks.
 
 
All over my body before I put on my relaxing clothes I will be rubbing in Sephora Green tea lemon body lotion.
 
I will also be painting my nails but what colours depends on what I am wearing to work tomorrow so I will let you all know in a 'What I wore to work today' blog post.  I am only working 2 days this week, Monday and Tuesday so I will try and do a blog each of those days for you as I am off the rest of the week.
 
Thanks for reading everyone,
 
Hope you all have a lovley week.
Speak Soon,
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment