Sunday 6 January 2013

New Year, New Start!


Picture courtesy of psychologies.co.uk

Well Hello Everyone,

It has certainly been a while.  This blog post is just going to be a sort of explanation about my absense from the blogging community and also what you can expect from my blog this year.

Im going to start with saying I hope you all had a wonderful christmas with your friends and families and also a very happy new year to you all. 

Now i suppose the first thing I should I mention is my absense.  I havn't blogged since around October time which is obviously quite an extended absense.  I am not going to go into too much detail as it is quite personal but I do want to give you some sort of explanation that I hope you can understand...or at least try to.

A lot of things happened to me in 2012 both personally and within my family and friends and I really struggled to come to grips with everything, about half way through the year when I started this blog I was feeling ok, I was coping well and everything seemed to be under control.  Then I lost my job, was unemployed for a month and a half and then finally started a new job.

When I started the new job I struggled to then keep up with blogging, struggled to get myself into a routine, couldn't prioritise my time properly and felt like I was becoming a bad friend and a bad family member.  I sat down one Friday night and decided enough was enough and things had to change, I was working myself up into such a state that nothing seemed to be right.

The first thing I did was decided to stop blogging...temporarily.  This gave me one less thing to worry about.  I got myself into a routine with work and got myself settled in there. Made more of an effort to prioritise my time between my new work friends, my friends I have had for years, my family and my boyfriend Dan.

After a couple of months of doing that, it was time for Christmas.  I had a wonderful time with all my family, friends and Dan and now feel I can get back on the blogging scene....So here I am.

On to the next thing..... What can you expect from me over the coming year.

I want to make a huge effort with my blog this year.  Make it look proffessional but fun at the same time.  Blog regularly and make it a nice, happy, fun place to be.

I will be blogging regularly, Sunday Pamper posts will be back every Sunday (Or at least every Sunday I do my pamper routine), FOTD posts, Nail of the day posts, product reviews, news about new products, Hauls and so much more.

Aswell as blogging more regular I also want to involve myself more in the internet world as a whole, make an effort to be on Twitter and Instagram etc.  I will put my links below if you would like to check them out.

Before I go I just want to say a huge thank you for being so understanding about my extended absense and I look forward to seeing what 2013 brings and I hope you all want to come along for the ride with me.

Thanks again,

Natalie xxx

My Contact Info and Links
 
 
Twitter:- @beautynsmores
 
Instagram:- beautynmore
 


No comments:

Post a Comment