Sunday 17 February 2013

Kindle Purchase #2

Good afternoon everyone,

I have recently had a bit of a kindle splurge (and my 'Books to buy' list is still as long as my arm).  There are quite a few books so instead of boring you with one long blog post I thought I would split it into 3 and spread them over the next week and this is the first one.

I won't go into too much detail about each book as I will review them as and when I read them.  My blog is Beauty N MORE after all. :)

I won't blab on too much, instead I will just get straight into it:-

The first book I went for is Mummy Said the F Word by Fiona Gibson.  I have never read any books by Fiona Gibson before but this one has been on my book to buy list for ages so decided it was time to get it. 
 
The next book I bought is another one I have been wanting to read for ages.  Uglies by Scott Westerfeld, and if I like this then I will be purchasing the rest of the series. 
 
Girl on the Run by Jane Costello was another book I went for.  Again I have not read any books by Jane Costello but I loved the film Bridesmaids which was based on the book by Jane Costello.  I am really hoping this book will be funny and enjoyable.  A light hearted read.
 
 
Cecelia ahern is one of my favourite authors so I couldn't wait to purchase this.  One Hundred Names.  This promises to be as outstanding as her other books and I can't wait to read it.
 
Another new author to me..Alic Peterson and her book Monday to Friday Man.  I like the sound of this book, put it on my to get list and finally purchased it.
 
Finally for this blog post...Unsuitable Men by Pippa Wright.
 
Like I said I bought many more books but I don't want to bore you so have split them up into three blog posts.  Thats it for this one and part 2 will be up in the next few days.
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment