Monday 11 February 2013

January 2013 Haul

Hi Everyone,

I have gone through all the things I have bought in the month of January and decided to do a haul for you guys.  When I go shopping I tend to only pick up a few things at a time so it makes sense for me to do one long haul post instead of little ones. 

I won't go into too much detail about the products as I will do a full review (NOTD Post for Nail Varnishes) so you will get to see them in more detail then.

Without further ado and in no particular order:-


Rimmel Fix & Protect pro primer in 002
Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow primer


 
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 101 - Classic Ivory
Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 021 - Sun light
 
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara in Express Black
 
 
Essie Nail Varnish in Bahama Mama
rimmel 60 seconds nail varnish in Caramel Cup
Sally Hanson Insta-dri top coat
 
 
Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub
 
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body wash
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream
 
 
Rimmel Apocalips in 102 Nova and 301 Galaxy
 
YSL Glossy Stain in 18 Rose Pastelle
 
 
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 720 - Nottinghill Nude
 
 
New CID I-Kiss ultra longwear lip colour in 573 - Pink Lace and 571 - Hollywood Cerise
 
 
Maybelline colour Sensational cream Gloss in 415 - Coral Blush
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in 148 - Summer Pink
 
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Pagoda
MAC Satin lipstick in Snob.
 
And that everyone is it.  I went a bit lip mad in January and so far february seems to be a bit nail mad but were only half way through so we shall see what happens in the February haul post.
 
Thanks for Reading,
 
Speak soon,
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment