Monday 6 May 2013

NOTD - Barry M - Kingsland Road

I love nail varnish in general, Barry M nail paints are one of my fave so when I saw they were bringing out a textured line I couldn't wait to get my little beauty obsessed hands on them.  after a trip to Superdrug I returned home with 2 in my shopping bag and a very smug look on my face.

I couldn't wait to try them out and decided to get the pink one on first called Kingsland Road and I must say I was left a little disappointed.  Don't get me wrong the nail varnish as always from Barry M was very good, the colour was lovely (A pale baby pink), the application was easy and the result was amazing for what you would expect but I just didn't like it.

I felt the concrete effect though very different was just a bit scruffy looking.  I also noticed after only a day of wear the roughness to the polish started to look a little dirty.

All in all not a look that I instantly fell in love.  Other people might love it but it just wasn't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment