Tuesday 25 June 2013

Beauteco Box - June 2013

Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to talk to you about a monthly beauty box.

Beauteco is a relatively new beauty box subscription service in the UK but the first (from what I know) that has the added bonus of allowing you to choose the box you receive.  I first heard about Beauteco from a fellow blogger and one of my faves MsBudgetBeauty.  I went on there website and signed up straight away.

I received my first box today and just couldn't wait to give you all my first impressions.

The box arrived fairly quickly, I ordered on Thursday/ Friday (I can't remember exactly which sorry) and it arrived yesterday (Monday).  Priced at your standard beauty box price of £10 plus £2.95 Postage and packaging.

You sign up to Beauteco and get a choice of about 4 different payment options.  You can pay monthly, 3 monthly, 6 monthly and annually, each of course getting cheaper per box the longer you sign up for.  As I just wanted to try them out I went for the monthly option.

You then get 3 different boxes to choose, some of the products are the same but vary between each box so I looked at all three and chose the one that had more products in it that appealed to me.

I must say now that it has arrived I am rather impressed.  Not just with the speedy delivery but the products within the box and the size of the products also.

Its a cardboard box and when you first open it you are greeted by gorgeous hot fuschia pink tissue paper and a hello card.

 
Once you open the 'Hello' card it details the products within the box, tells you the price for the full size versions and also gives you a couple of discount codes for a couple of the products you have in the box.
 
One you open the pink tissue paper the products are laid out on a bed of purple shredded card to protect them.  I must say the Beauteco box is very well laid out and planned.
 
So onto the products inside the box:-
 


Organic Surge - Kiss and Make-up cleansing wipes.  This is a full size product and the RRP is £3.49.  I have never tried anything from Organic Surge before but I have heard a bit about the brand from Ms Budget Beauty so I am excited to give these a go.


Headline Colors nail varnish in the shade Poolside Party.  Another full size product with a RRP of £9.  Again a brand I have heard lots about but have yet to try anything from.

 
Amie New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish - Again another brand I haven't tried but I have seen these products before (I believe in Tesco but don't count me on that).  I remember nearly picking them up to try but at that moment in time deciding against it but at least now I can give it a go.  Again I believe this is another full size product (That's right...3 in one box).  This is 75ml and the RRP is £4.95.
 
 
Balance Me Wonder eye cream.  I love Balance me as a brand so I can't wait to try this eye cream as soon as I have finished the one I am currently using.  This is a 10ml sample size but the full size is only 5ml more at 15ml with a RRP of £20 so your getting a good chunk of moneys worth in this sample.
 
Finally...
 


Eve of St Agnes Hydrating Facial Silk.  This is a 15 ml sample that comes in a lovely small glass jar and the full size product is 50ml with a RRP of £28.

All in all I am super impressed with the Beauteco box and can't wait to see what boxes they have up for grabs next month, I will most definitely be signing up for another.

I haven't used any of these products yet but you can expect to see a review of each as and when I have a chance to give them a full testing.

If your interested in checking out Beauteco for yourself then just visit there website here.  You can also follow them on Twitter @Beautecobox.

Thanks for reading,

Speak Soon,

Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment