Monday 5 August 2013

NOTD - L'oreal Colour Riche - sweet Amethyst

Hello everyone,

Quick Nail of the Day post to get this Monday started.  I have included two pictures of this particular one so you can see one above and one below.

This is the first L'Oreal nail varnish I have ever tried and I am certainly impressed.  The colour is called Sweet Amethyst and is a gorgeous rose gold colour that leans more on the purple side.  Kind of hard to describe and one that would probably do better if seen in real life.

It lasted well on my nails with no scratching or chipping and I had it on for about 4 days which I think is pretty good.

It took 2 coats to get the opacity shown in the pictures and I just really fell in love with it while it was on my nails.

I have one more colour from this range that I am super excited to try as well as the confetti topcoat which I have included in a NOTD post before.


Thanks for reading,

Speak Soon,

Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment