Wednesday 7 August 2013

REVIEW:- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream

 
Balance Me - Wonder eye cream - £20 - Here.
 
The Balance me wonder eye cream is normally a 15 ml product priced at £20 but this is a 10ml sample that I received in a Beauteco Box.
 
I won't go into the packaging of the product as this is a sample so the packaging is different to the full sized version.  It does seem very classic and spa-like to me though.
 
Onto the product itself...
 
 
 
It is a white product that has the consistency of something between a gel and a lotion.  A personal love for me when it comes to eye creams.  I don't like them being too thick but at the same time don't like them being too thin.
 
It contains a whole list of skin fighting goodness including Chamomile, Lemon, Cucumber, Witch hazel, hyaluronic acid, spruce knot (Anti-oxidant), coconut, rosehip oil and carrot oil which all make up this lovely little addition to my skin care routine.
 
It smells subtly of spa like products with a certain citrus twist but the scent is not over powering at all and you really have to sniff to smell it so I don't think it would be a problem if you didn't like scented products on your face.
 
I have been using this for about 3 weeks now morning and night.  I squeeze it onto my fourth finger and then pat gently around the eye area.  It leaves my eyes feeling really refreshed, moisturized and nourished without feeling too heavy and rich.
 
It has certainly brightened up my eye area and given it the moisture boost it so desperately needed.  I feel really happy with the results.  It hasn't worked wanders on my dark circles but so far I havn't found a product that has so I was expecting much from this in that department but overall I am pleased with the results it has given me.
 
My eyes feel a lot more awake and soft and I'm sure even my make up looks better on and around the eyes since using this product.
 
If you desperately need something that is going to work hard at fighting dark circles then this probably isn't for you but it is a beautiful eye cream and a welcome addition to my mornings and evenings.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment