Wednesday 9 July 2014

Lifestyle| 100 Happy Days - Day four


100 Happy Days - Day Four

Hello Everyone,

This is my happy day four picture.

I set up a Youtube channel back at the start of May and happily posted one video, then my laptop died.  Completely wouldn't work, I was using Windows Movie Maker to edit and it stopped working and then it decided it no longer wanted to connect to the internet.  It was my birthday at the weekend and I was lucky enough to receive a brand new Apple Macbook Air complete with iMovie and full working internet connection.

I uploaded a video yesterday and am happy today as I have just logged on and I have some views (not very many but it still excites me) and also someone has given it a thumbs up.

This excites me greatly and I cannot wait to make more videos and to get better at it.

Thanks for reading,

Speak Soon,

Natalie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment