Sunday 19 August 2012

OOO...Look whats hitting stores THIS friday!!!!

Hey everyone,

Super quick blog post from me today.  I woke up extremely early for me on a Sunday this morning.  I ventured downstairs for my routine cup of 'Wake me Up' coffee and found the 'You' magazine from whichever newspaper it comes from left lying on the kitchen side so decided to take it out in the garden for a read and boy am I glad I did.

This little beauty is hitting stores this Friday (24th August 2012).

I am a HUGE fan of Chanel nail varnishes so when I saw this in the magazine I got super super excited.  It looks like a gorgeous fushia with dark undertones of plum and it's meant to be THE shade for Autumn/ Winter 2012.

Like I said this will be hitting stores on Friday and will be priced at £18 (Same as most Chanel Nail Varnishes).

Will you be in line to get yours on Friday? Is there another nail varnish due for release soon you think I should know about?

Speak Soon
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment