Wednesday 29 August 2012

Pamper Sunday #1

I know I know, This post is exceptionally late given this was meant to be up Sunday and it is now Wednesday.  Life has certainly taken its toll over the past few days but I am back with a vengeance and have a whole weeks worth of blogs planned and ready to go starting with this catch up post.

Every Sunday I have a pamper evening (as long as I am at home and we don't have other plans which we rarely do on a Sunday).  I set the mood in the bathroom (Candle and playlist of music), select some pamper worthy products and lock myself in the bathroom for how ever long I see fit.  I decided to do a weekly blog post to show you the products I chose that week.  I won't go into too much detail on the products because if I full on review them this will be a very long blog post.  If there is anything you would like me to go more in depth with then let me know and I can do a seperate blog post for that.

This week I started with running a bath, I always put a bath oil or bomb in and this week I went with a bubble bath.

I chose Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All.  It's part of the group of products that share the same scent like The Righteous Butter, Hand Food etc.  This is just the small bottle which I had in a gift set a few months back.
 
Next I light a candle:-
This is one of my latest purchases.  The Yankee Candle in Vanilla Lime.  The scent really spreads around the room and its such a pretty fresh scent.
 
While I am in the bath I like to exfoliate.  To really exfoliate I use two different products.  One for my face and one for my body.
 
For my body I chose to use the Botanics Moisturising Sugar scrub.  The tin of this is HUGE and has lasted me ages.  You can pick this up here.
 
For my face I chose the St.Ives Fresh skin Apricot scrub.  You can buy this in big version but this is just the little travel sized one that I got at my local supermarket.
 
Once I have scrubbed away and have removed all the rough and dead skin from my body I lie back and enjoy my music while a face mask works its magic.
This is Renew You Pore Refining peel off mask.  Sorry but not sure where this is from as my mum picked it up for me. I can find out if you want me to?
 
When I get out the bath its onto moisterising but before I do that I like to exfoliate my lips.  To do that I use a lip scrub from Lush. I am currently using and loving the bubblegum one.  You just rub it on your lips and then lick it all off.
 
Then to moisterising:-
 
For my face I used the product on the left.  Clinique Moisture Surge and my eye cream of choice was the Clinique All About Eyes which you can see on the right.  Both of these are samples received in a clinique free gift set.

For my body I used this sample I received in a Glossybox a few months back.  Its Bliss Blood Orange and White pepper body butter.  Not too sure of the scent on this.  Fab if you love orange scents but be warned it is fairly strong.
 
Finally the last product I apply before I leave my candle lit bathroom shaped cocoon is a lip balm.
 
 
This is the Figs and Rouge Peppermint and Tea Tree Balm.  I got this in a glossybox but I think they are fairly cheap to buy anyway, I know I will be buying more when this runs out.
 
Thats all for my Pamper Sunday blog post.  Let me know if you enjoy these or not.  Next weeks will be up on time, I promise.
 
Speak Soon,
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment