Sunday 9 September 2012

Boots Haul

Good morning everyone,

What a beautiful Sunday morning it is.  The sun is shining and there's not a cloud in the sky.  Bit of a bummer as I have so much to do today that I don't think I am going to get much time to enjoy the sun the way I want but I am happy none the less.

I was a bit naughty yesterday and went on a bit of a shopping spree.  If you don't follow me on Twitter then you may not know I started a new job on Tuesday (hence the quietness on the blog front).  It's in a large corporate office based in my town and so I was in desperate need of office wear.  I went shopping and bought myself some new clothes (Work wear and accessories blog post will be up tomorrow hopefully) but I also couldn't go shopping without making a stop at Boots and decided to treat myself a bit in there aswell which is what this blog post will be about.

Just before we get started a bit of a disclaimer...I am not bragging about what I have bought and what I can afford to buy, I just thought this might interest some of you.  Also just quickly I want to apologise for my lack of blog posts this week.  I started my new job on Tuesday and as you can imagine I have been super busy learning all day and then am super tired when I get home, I have learnt my lesson though so the plan for today is to get some blog posts written and schedule them for different days this week.

Anyway lets get onto what we are really here for...My Boots Haul....Shall we start with hair?

Firstly I headed straight for the shampoo section, I used the last of my shampoo yesterday morning so knew I had to pick some more up while I was in town.  If you have seen my Hair Care routine blog post you will have seen these already. (If not you can read it here.) I got the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder shampoo £5.89, John Frieda Sheer Blonde moisturizing conditioner £5.25 and the John Frieda Go Blonder lightening spray £6.99.

While I was in hair care I also picked up this.  Umberto Giannini Spa Rituals Moisture Replenishing Hair Mask for £5.99.  Never used this before so can't say much on it right now but there will be a review to come.

Moving on to skin care....


Firstly I picked up these two things up from skin care.  The product on the left is St.Ives Warming Scrub.  It claims to be a gentle exfoliator that warms on contact with water...I will update you on this once I have given it a go.  It was priced at £4.99.  The product on the left is Botanics Ionic Clay Mask priced at £4.65.  Again I will have to let you know how I get on with this product.

I also needed face wipes. I always get the Simple Cleansing facial wipes normally priced at £3.25 but they were on offer 3 for £5.00 so a great saving was to be made so I got three.

I stopped by the Barry M Stand and picked up two nail varnishes.  I know there very summery shades but I have seen so much of these colours over the internet and I never got round to picking them up in summer but I didn't think it would hurt to wear them now on hot sunny days.


Barry M Nail paints in Mint Green and Berry Lilac. £2.99 Each.

Finally onto make-up.

First I picked up this blusher from 17 priced at £3.49.  It's called First Flush and the colour just really stood out to me as a gorgeous deep vibrant pink.
 


Whilst I was at the 17 stand I also picked this up.  Soft Kohl pencil in Emerald for £1.44....Bargain and a gorgeous soft pencil with good pigmentation and colour pay off.  You will see this in a FOTD soon no doubt.


If you have read my blog before you will have seen this eye liner before.  I have it in black and it is my all time favourite so I picked it up in another colour.  Its the Collection2000 Extreme 24hour felt tip liquid liner and I got it in Blue.  Priced at £2.99.
 
After taking part in last Sundays Beauty Blogger chat on Twitter I stopped at the Natural Collection stand to look at there Moisture Surge lipsticks and ended up picking up two.
 

Pink Mallow priced at £1.99.  A gorgeous soft rosey pink shade.

Rose Petal priced at £1.99.  A gorgeous nude with a hint of pink.

Thats everything I picked up while in Boots.  Thanks for reading.  Have you tried any of these products?

Speak soon
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment