Monday 24 September 2012

Collective Haul

Hey Everyone,

I'm extrememley sorry for the lack of blog posts recently, I have been going through some pretty upsetting personal issues which I don't really want to go in to but you may know if you follow me on twitter.  Anyway I am back today and starting off a week of blogs with this one...A collective haul.

I have recently started a new job so have had a lot more spending money than I have in recent months so have been on a few little shopping sprees resulting in one big haul to share with you.  There will be a few reviews coming up soon aswell about some of the products I have been purchasing so expect those gradually over the next few weeks once I have had a chance to test and use the products.

I'm going to try and split the products up in to easy to read catagories but this may be a bit of a long blog post so sorry about that.  Anyway, lets get started shall we?

 
Lush

The first thing I bought from Lush was this Dorothy Bubble Bar.  Its super pretty and cute and I can't wait to use it.  Its a gorgeous bright Blue with a red, orange and yellow rainbow across the top.  The dorothy bar is £2.99.

The second and last item I purchased from Lush was the Think Pink bath ballistic.  An amazing bright barbie pink ballistic with three pretty little flowers in the top.  Think Pink is priced at £2.50.

MAC
 
I only made one purchase from MAC and that was a lipstick from the new cremesheen + pearl collection. I'm not going to go into too much detail as I will be doing a full review one day this week.
 
I chose the colour Sunny Seoul.  Normal price is £14.00 but they had a 10% off day so I managed to pick this up for only £12.60.
 
Boots
Everything else I bought was from numerous trips to Boots.  I won't go into too much detail about each product so expect it to be very brief but I havn't used any of the products yet but will review some of them as they get used.
 
 
James Brown Effortless Hold Hairspray priced at £6.29.
 
 
Tresemme Keratin Smooth heat protection shine spray priced at £5.50.
 
 
Toni & Guy Deep Conditioning Mask for Blonde Hair priced at £7.19.
 
 
Barry M nail paints in Bright Purple and Grey priced at £2.99 each.
 
 
Soap & Glory Foam Call Bath and Shower gel priced at £6.50.  Soap & Glory The Scrub of your life priced at £7.00.
 
 

 Soap & Glory Heel Genius priced at £5.50.
 
 
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in 200 Soft Beige priced at £6.99.
 
 
Collection2000 Fix me up make up fixer priced at £3.99.
 
Real Techniques Core Collection brushes priced at £21.99.
 
No7 Extreme Length Mascara in Black priced at £12.00 but as I had a £3 off voucher I only paid £9.00.
 
17 Khol pencil in Navy priced at £2.89.
 
17 Starry Eyes eyeshadow trio in Galactic priced at £4.99.
 
17 Lasting Fix lipstick in Hawaii Pink priced at £4.29.
 
Collection2000 Pump up the volume loud lash mascara in 17 Ultra Black priced at £3.99.
 
Thats it, that is everything I have bought make-up and beauty wise for the past couple of weeks.  I have my eye on a few things that I would like to get over the next few weeks so they will probably be seen in my October wishlist blog post which will be up around the end of September.
 
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
Natalie xxx
 


1 comment: