Thursday 27 September 2012

Empties #2

Hello Lovlies,

Its time again for another empties blog post.  I have been keeping any empty products to one side until I had enough to do this blog post, I have a few more products to show you than last time I did an Empties blog post so without further ado I'm going to get started.


The first two products I used up were the ones in the picture above.  Starting on the left I have the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic which I use morning and night, this is just a little 50ml bottle I had in a gift set, I normally use the larger bottle with the spray top so I can spray it on my face instead.  The product to the right is a tester I received in a GlossyBox a few months back by Muriad and its a dewy finish face primer.

Moving onto bath and shower products I used two shower gels.  The one on the left is a favourite of mine by Soap & Glory called Clean On Me.  I now have the larger version in my bathroom because I love it so much.  The product to the right is again another tester from a Glossy Box.  Its the Invigorate shower gel.  Its one of those products with a love it or hate it kind of scent and it just wasn't for me.  I did like the formula thought so I am interested in this product just perhaps in a different scent.

Another tester/ travel size product I used up this month was the Soap & Glory righteous butter.  I have gone through numerous tubs of this, its a really girly, sweet, floraly scent, it's super thick and just leaves my skin super soft and smelling incredibly edible.

Moving onto in bath hair products, I used up another bottle of my shampoo.  John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder shampoo.  I also managed to use up a hair mask my Umberto Giannini.  I have had this mask for about 6 months but as I always have a few different hair masks on the go at any one time it takes me ages to finish one.  This is the Indulgent Beauty Moisture Mask.  I will 100% be re-purchasing this. It works really well on my hair leaving it smelling amazing and feeling super soft and looked after.

The final products I used up were another two hair care products.  The pink product on the left is Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist.  Again another product I will re-purchase.  The product on the right is a staple in my hair care routine so one I have already re-purchased and that is the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray, works wanders on my naturally blonde hair.

Thats it for my empties.  I am carrying on to save empty products ready for another blog post like this so I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for reading,

Speak Soon
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment