Monday 8 October 2012

What I wore to work today - Monday 8th October 2012

Hello lovely ladies,

This will be a very quick blog post.  I decided to try and show you how I put together outfits and make-up looks for when I go to work.  These blog posts will be super quick so don't expect masses of detail and excellent photos.  The photos will be taken quickly because I don't have time every day to take proper photos, I would love to but I just don't have the time.

If you don't like this sort of blog post then just let me know and I will stop doing them, they won't be every day just as often as I can.  So without further ado, this is what I wore to work today.

 
 
Today I wore a simple short black smart skirt with grey panels on either side, the skirt was from Next and cost £25.  I teamed it with black tights and patent black mid length heels from New Look £17.99.  I wore a loose fitting grey shirt from Primark which was £9.99.  The shirt is quite sheer so I wore a light grey camisole underneath.

To match the grey in the skirt and shirt I wore Barry M Grey on my nails.  The above picture was with 2 thick coats to get the colour shown.

 
My hair I left simple, down and straight.  My make-up also kept simple.  My face was fairly plain with just a touch of bronzer and peach blusher, On my eyes I wore grey eyeshadow (Keeping with the grey theme), grey pencil liner on my lower lashline, black liquid liner on my upper lash line and a slick of black mascara.  On my lips I wore a plum lipgloss.
 
Thats it for today, like I said super quick and not that much detail, I just thought it might be nice for you to see how I put together looks for my 9-5 office job.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment