Tuesday 9 October 2012

What I wore to work today - Tuesday 9th October 2012

Hello again gorgeous ladies,

I managed to squeeze in some very quick photo time again today before I went to work to do another what I wore to work today.  I explained about these posts yesterday so I am just going to just jump straight in.

Today I wore a new skirt that I picked up recently, green and red tartan check from Next for £25.  I wore black tights (Autumn is well and truly here).  I wore a black T-shirt with a lace panel along the chest.

On my feet I wore red, ballet pumps to go with the red in the skirt.  I picked these up for £6 from Primark.


To go with the red in the skirt and shoes I also painted my nails red.  This is one of my fave colours of Autumn, Chanel Lotus Rouge.

On my face I wore foundation, concealer and all the other usuals.  I used a rosey plum colour on my cheeks from Chanel, I kept my lips light as the rest of my make-up was quite heavy so they are just a frosty pale pink.  My eyes I did green to go with the green in the skirt.  I used a selection of matte and metallic green eyeshadows, emerald green pencil eyeliner and a mixture of black and green mascara.

Thats my outfit for the day.
Thanks for reading.

Speak Soon
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment