Thursday 24 January 2013

FOTD - 24/01/2013

Hello everyone,

Its Thursday today and I have the next four days off work as my Auntie is visiting from Wales.  I thought I would blog over the next few days some face of the day and face of the night posts to show you what make-up looks I have gone for while she is staying.

Today I am going to my mums and then were driving about an hour away to pick my auntie up from the train station, we are going to see my step-dads mum and have tea and cake, then were heading home for a chilled afternoon before getting ready to go out to dinner tonight, so without further ado...this is the look I have gone for today.



Products used
Rimmel Wake me up foundation - 103 - True Ivory
Rimmel Wake me up concealer - 020 - True Ivory
No7 Creme Touch pressed powder - 01 - Translucent
2true Bronzer - Shade 1
Sleek Blusher - 923 - Pomegranate
Collection2000 Smokey Eyes Pallette - I used the 2 brown shades
Collection2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner - 6 - Brown
Sleek Eau La La Pencil Liner - 317 - Molasses
Maybelline The Falsies Volume Extreme 'Flared' Mascara - Black
YSL Glossy Stain - 18 - Rose Pastelle (Review to come)
 
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
Natalie xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment