Sunday 20 January 2013

Face of the day - FOTD - 20/01/2013

Hello Lovlies,

I thought I would do a quick Face of the Day for you today and show you the make-up items I'm wearing today.

This is an overall picture of me once my make-up was finished, you can't really see my eye make-up very well, sorry about that.  I will get better at taking photos, I promise.

 
Base and Face

 
I started of by applying Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation in shade 54 Beige.  For concealer I used one of my favourites and a very hyped product in the blogging world:- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 1 Fair.  For Powder I used another favourite product of mine Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 003 Peach Glow.  For Bronzer I used Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder in number 12 for Fair/ Medium Skin.  And finally for blusher I used Natural Collection in Pink Cloud.
 
Eyebrows and Eyelashes
 
 
To fill in my eyebrows I used my Chanel Sculpting Brow Pencil in number 51 Blond Clair which is the only thing I really use to fill in my eyebrows.  To Set my eyebrows I use MUA Clear Mascara.
On my eyelashes I started with Chanel Mascara Base and followed with No7 Extreme Length Mascara in Black.
 
Eyes and Lips
 
 
On my eyes I started with MUA Professional Eye Shadow Base (Just as good as Primer Potion I swear).  All Over my lid I used Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr in the colour Pink Gold followed by a bit of MAC All that Glitters in the crease.  Along my lash line I used Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Brown and on my lower lash line I used Sleek Eau La La Eyeliner in 317 Molasses.
Finally on my lips I wore NYC Liquid Lipshine in 579 Fashion Ave Fuschsia.
 
That Completes my FOTD.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soo,
Natalie xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment