Wednesday 20 February 2013

Kindle Purchases #3

Hey everyone,

As I explained in my last Kindle Purchases blog post I recently went on a little e-book shopping spree so instead of boring you with one super long blog post I have decided to split it into 3 and this is part 2.

Again I am not going into detail about each book as I will do a full review on each book once I have read it (this blog is called Beauty N MORE after all).

The school Run by Sophie King.
Only ever read one of her books before and loved it so looking forward to reading this one.
 
I have about 5 absolute all time favourite authors and Jane Green is one of them so I couldn't not purchase her latest book The Patchwork Marriage.
 
I have never heard of Vanessa Greene before but after reading the blurb on this book I couldn't not get it...The Vintage Teacup Club.
 
 
Another author I have never heard of but am excited to try.  Hilary Boyd and her book Thursdays in the Park.
 
 
Yet again...a newbie - The wedding Diaries by Sam Binnie
 
 
 I have read a few of Talli Rolands books before and have loved each and every one of them so can't wait to get cracking on Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts.
 
Thats it for part 2, part 3 will be up in the next few days.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment