Monday 26 August 2013

NOTD - Barry M - Peach Melba

 
Barry M - Peach Melba - £2.99 - Here.
 
Hello everyone,
 
Todays Nail of the day post is from Barry M, just can't get enough of these nail paints recently.  This is just one of the standard shades so it isn't a special finish or effect.  This shade is called Peach Melba and is a really pretty pastel milky colour.  Perfect for summer months.
 
Application was super quick and easy.  I used two coats of colour followed by a speed drying top coat.  The colour lasted me about 3 days before I took it off but it was still going strong and probably could have lasted another 2-3 days.
 
Another Star in my Barry M collection.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my 'fall back' polishes. Always looks fresh and pretty :)

    Lex Talonted Lex

    ReplyDelete