Monday 26 August 2013

Review - No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make Up remover

 
No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up remover - £8.50 - Here.
 
Hello everyone,
 
As you can see from the picture above this product has almost completely run out so you can rest assured that I have given this a proper testing before reviewing it for you all.
 
I picked this up back in early July when all the No7 vouchers were flying around so only actually ended up paying £3.50 for this.  It is an oil and a water that separate in the bottle.  You have to shake them up before applying to a cotton wool pad and using.
 
After I have applied this to a cotton wool pad I then hold it on my eye for a few seconds to let it work its way onto my eye make up and then swipe it across my eye using very soft and delicate rubbing motion.
 
This removes eyeshadow and eye liner in one clean swoop...very impressive.  It takes a little more rubbing to work off mascara, especially waterproof, but just gentle rubbing needs to be used.  You have to be careful when dealing with your eye area as the skin there is super thin and delicate.
 
As this eye make-up remover is partly oil based I was a little worried that it would leave me eyes with an oily residue but I didn't have to worry about that at all, they just felt clean and refreshed and I always follow with a face wash anyway.
 
All in all I was really impressed with this, I have recently purchased a different eye make-up remover that I have been wanting to try for ages but if it turns out I am not a fan of that then I can see this one becoming a future holy grail product in my evening skin care routine.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment