Monday 19 August 2013

NOTD - Chanel - Azure

 
Chanel Nail Colour - Azure - £18
 
A NOTD to start this Monday morning off for you.  This is one of the colours I had for my birthday and what a gorgeous colour it is.  It is a gorgeous mix of blue and green with really beautiful shimmer running through.  On the nail it is one of the lovely shades that looks one colour in one direction but if you look at it from a different way it looks the other colour.  Unfortunately these do not photograph well and the photo above is the best of a bad bunch.
 
It applied really easily as do all Chanel nail varnishes and lasted for around 4 days before I saw chips.
 
Over all a really beautiful colour that I am super pleased to have in my collection.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment