Monday 19 August 2013

REVIEW:- Amie New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish

 
Amie New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish - £4.95 - Here.
 
Hello Everyone,
 
I wanted to talk to you today about this little beauty from a brand called Amie.  This full sized product arrived in a Beauteco box and I was intrigued to give it a go as I had never tried anything from the brand Amie before.  Amie is described at being gentle and natural made from plant extracts and are completely free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils, GMO and animal extracts.
 
The new leaf skin exfoliating polish is aimed at cleaning deep down, clearing pores, removing oil and moisturising.  You use it on wet skin and then wash off.
 
 
It is quite a thick consistency as expected from an exfoliating product.  It is a really pretty pale yellow cream full of bright orange beads, there are also other beads in there but you can't really see them as they are a similar colour to the cream part itself.

 
The scent of the product is a bit of a strange one and I can't quite work out if I like it or not.  It kind of reminds me of yoghurt and then kinda fruity too...doesn't make sense I'm sure but if you smell it then I am sure you will know what I mean.
 
The product was a real pleasure to use.  I wet my face and then applied this all over rubbing in circular movements.  The scrub felt like it was really exfoliating my skin well but without feeling too harsh.  It really is the right medium between scrubbing too harsh and not scrubbing well enough.
 
It was really easy to wash off too.  I have noticed with a few scrubs that they can be difficult to wash off and tend to leave behind exfoliating beads but this one was quick and easy to wash off which was a real bonus for me.
 
After using this product my skin did feel extremely smooth and moisturised.  It felt clean without feeling tight and didn't have that all too common redness to it.
 
Over all I was really impressed with this and it has left me with a great impression of the Amie brand and I will definitely be purchasing some other things to try.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment