Friday 13 June 2014

Lifestyle ~ Breakfast with my parents

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought I would write a lifestyle post for you all.  My other half Dan and I went to breakfast with my parents a couple of weeks ago and I have some lovely pictures from it and thought I would share those with you so be warned this blog post will be picture heavy, writing light!

We went to my parents house first of all and had a mope around there garden.  My mum had recently had surgery so I took the chance to take some photos of all the beautiful flowers she was sent wishing her a speedy recovery.






We then went to breakfast.  We always go to a Weatherspoons and I always have the eggs benedict with a gingerbread latte...amazing!!!








We had a really lovely time and everyone thought there food was extremely scrummy.  We have my parents coming to us for breakfast this Sunday as it is Fathers Day so hopefully that goes down as well as restaurant breakfast.

Thanks for reading,

Speak Soon,

Natalie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment