Friday 23 May 2014

Beauty Review ~ And Other Stories Couture Carnival Body Souffle





Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to be reviewing this little beauty from And Other Stories.  I picked this up from Regent Street in London back in January and have only started using it recently.  Its one of the Body Souffles in the scent Couture Carnival.


I am not very good at describing scents so I will do my very best.  Its a fruity scent but not in a citrus way and it is quite sweet and feminine without being to girly.  The souffle itself is what think of as the perfect day time consistency.  Its like a whipped lotion so its not as runny and watery as a lotion but not as thick and creamy as butter, perfect for morning application (I always save the thick butters and creams for night time).  Its easy to apply and spread onto the skin and sinks in easily without leaving a residue so you can get dressed pretty much straight away.


The scent lingers on the skin near enough all day but is delicate enough to not be over powering or effect other scents you may be wearing.

All in all I really love this product and have been enjoying using it for the past few weeks.  It is the perfect scent for me to kick off summer with and next time I am in London I will making a beeline for the other scents in this range.

Thanks for reading,

Speak soon,

Natalie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment