Sunday 14 July 2013

Birthday Shopping Haul - 2013

Hello Everyone,

As you may know it was my birthday last Friday (July 5th).  I was lucky enough to be taken away on the Saturday over night to London for shopping filled couple of days.  I knew we were going shopping I just didn't know where so along with birthday money and the money I saved up this is what I bought.  I won't go into masses of detail about each item as there is a lot to get through and I will do a blog post on each item to review it for you.

 
This is everything I bought whilst we were in London.  We visited Selfridges, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Mulberry and many different Boots.  The only item not mentioned in more detail in this blog post is the item from Mulberry because I am going to do a whole separate blog post on it but everything else you can find below:-

Real Techniques - Starter Set for eyes - £21.99 - Boots

Real Techniques - Powder Brush - £12.99 - Boots

Real Techniques - Shading Brush - £7.99 - Boots

No 7 - eye contour and blend brush - £7.25 - Boots

Eco tools - Airbrush concealer brush - £5.49 - Boots
Bobbi Brown - Powder Brush - £47.00 - Harrods

Rimmel Stay Matte powder - Transclucent - £1.99 (Think that was on offer) - Boots

 
Origins Modern Friction face scrub - £29.75 and Out of trouble face mask - £19.75 - Both Harrods

Clinique Bottom Lash mascara - £12.00 - Harrods

Stila - Kitten Eyeshadow - £12.00 - Harvey Nichols

No 7 make up brush cleanser - £8.00 - Boots

No 7 Beautiful Skin Eye make-up remover - £8.50 but I paid £3.50 because I had a £5 No 7 skin care voucher - Boots

 
Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray - £19.50 - Debenhams.  (I also bought the brightening and tightening primer potion but they were out of stock so that is being delivered and was also £19.50).

No 7 Beautifully Matte - Foundation - £12.95 but I got it for £9.95 as I had a £3 No 7 make-up voucher - Boots

Laura Mercier - Crème Brulee Body Souffle - £43.50 - Harrods

Nars Laguna Bronzer - £26.00 - Selfridges

No 7 - Truffle Eyeshadow - £7 but I got it for £4 using another voucher - Boots

Chanel Rouge coco shine lipstick - Flirt - £24.00 - Harrods
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick - Number 13 - Pink in Paris -  £24.00 - Debenhams
MAC Wedge eyeshadow - £12.50 - Selfridges

MAC - Lets Skate paint pot - £15 - Selfridges
 
We also picked up 3 DVD's in HMV in Selfridges but I thought I would just tell you about them instead of photographing them:-
 
3D Green Lantern - £14.99
Blu-Ray - This is 40 - £16.99
Blu-Ray Hangover and Hangover 2 - £8.99
 
That's all for now, as I said all these products will be reviews but I do have a lot of pending reviews to get through so please just bare with me.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment